WHY CHOOSE US
It’s important to choose the right practitioner for any cosmetic treatment and your decision should be based on the following;
Have they received the correct training and what qualifications do they hold?
- RGN INP degree in nursing. Masters module in aesthetics.
- Advanced training in dermal fillers
- Advanced training in BOTOX therapy.
- Advanced training in silhouette soft facial sutures.
- Advanced training in IPL
- Advanced training with Dermaroller / Dermapen
- Advanced anatomy with Dr.dalvi Humza chair of The British Association of Plastic Surgeons
- On-going education and training in aesthetics
What experience do they have?
Karen has 25yrs of nursing experience and over 8 years as a qualified aesthetic practitioner working daily with regular re-training and certification to ensure optimum and best practice techniques and standards.
Is the person with the expertise actually going to be treating me?
Yes, it will be Karen Burgess BSc (hons) whom you will consult with and be treated by.
Are the premises registered and monitored by the local authorities and regulatory bodies?
Yes, The clinic adheres to all health and safety regulations, including fire and electrical safety checks.
Is the Clinic insured?
Yes, Skin Solutions Clinic is insured with Cosmetic Insure.
Can I discuss any concerns and treatments before committing to anything at no cost?
Karen will provide a free, no obligation consultation.
Once you have made the decision to take the first step you should be able to discuss your particular concerns or desires with no obligation to take things further. You should feel you have been given the time to ask any questions you have and to the person who will be providing the treatment.
Please feel free to contact us at any time.